Tuesday 17 July 2012

comme des garcons leather purse

 
 
 

i thought i'd show you all my new little purse given to me by my boyfriend. i love the dark grey and the gold details... even the zip pull is pretty! i haven't decided quite what to use it for yet though. originally i was thinking oyster card/other daytime essentials but really i don't want to associate this beauty with spending a fortune to sit on a smelly tube. 

i've already got a large wallet but regularly take everything out of it and put it directly in my bag when going out (why are bags so small nowadays? or is my wallet too big?) so maybe this should be used as an evening change purse? hmm... i'll have to think about it! and ooh the leather is sooo soft too... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...